Classroom Yearbook Page Volunteers
Each classroom creates a page opposite the class' panel page. This page can include classroom projects, activities, field trips, artworks, and celebrations. (No need to repeat pictures of the kids, as their portraits are on the opposite panel page already.)
There are 2 ways to submit this page:
- SOFT COPY:
- File format: JPG (**** NO PDF! ****)
- Resolution: 300 dpi preferred (200 dpi minimum)
- Canvas Size: 8.5 x 11 inch.
IMPORTANT: You need to design your background all the way to the edge of the 8.5 x 11 canvas. It is critical that you leave HALF AN INCH OFF THE EDGE OF THE CANVAS for any text, artwork, and pictures in the foreground.
- HARD COPY:
- You can make a collage on a letter format paper (keep artwork & text a half inch from the edge of the paper). We will scan it for you.
DEADLINE is the Friday before Spring Break (MARCH 23, 2018)
- Email your JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Turn in your hardcopy to Danica Gittelman in the PTA Mailbox in the office.