SUBMITTING THE MULTIPURPOSE FAMILY INCOME FORM
We ask all Miraloma families to submit the Multipurpose Family Income Form at the beginning of the school year, even if you're indicating "not interested." The expectation is that 100% of our school has an application turned in as the family income information collected is a requirement for SFUSD. The school also receives funding for each application turned in. You only need to fill out one application per family.
- Go to SchoolCafe.com
- Do NOT click on the "Add a student" or the "Make a payment" buttons. These are for middle/high school families that use SchoolCafe.com for meal pre-payment; Miraloma families are still using mypaymentsplus.com for this. These buttons will not allow you to enter your student, as Miraloma is not listed on the drop down menu.
- If you have an existing account but can't remember your info, click on "Forgot Login" or "Forgot Password" to retrieve your info.
- Click on the "Apply for Benefits" or "Apply for Free/Reduced Benefits" button.
- Follow the prompts. You will get to another "Add a student" button that will work. Miraloma is listed and will allow you to register your child.
- You will see a series of 5 questions. Note that if you are not interested in free/reduced lunch, check "Yes" when asked "Do you want to Decline Benefits?". This is question #4 out of 5.
- Follow the rest of the prompts and you are done. You will see an image of a paper form on your screen. You may download it for future reference.
PAYING FOR SCHOOL MEALS ONLINE:
To pay for your student's school meals at Miraloma, please go to MyPaymentsPlus.com and submit payment. If your child pays full price for breakfast and lunch meals, you have the option to pay for meals one day at a time or to purchase several meals ahead of time.