Sunday October 22 2017, 10AM-2PM
(Rain or Shine!)
Balboa High School track, 1000 Cayuga Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112 [map]
The Miraloma Fun Run has grown to become the second major fundraiser at Miraloma and the largest school-wide community event we have!
It is styled as a walk-a-thon where friends, relatives, and co-workers sponsor our students as they jog around a quarter-mile track.
- We start with coffee, baked goods, and a fun warm-up
- Then we run (you can bring family and friends, but no pets!)
- The kids go to check-out to have their laps recorded and to receive their medal
- The running is followed by music and a picnic (no potluck - but more savory goods available at the bake sale)
T-shirt orders are closed. The deadline was Mon, Oct 2nd.
Your family can donate on behalf of your student(s) and/or invite friends, co-workers and family to support Miraloma through donations:
- Create a personalized pledge page for your student(s) at miraloma.walkstarter.org
- Each student sets a goal that is comfortable for your family (as a reference, the PTA needs to raise $1250 per student this year)
- Share the link to your student's pledge page with friends, co-workers, and family for secure online donations
Donations by check:
- checks can be written to your family, so your family can make the donation to your child on behalf of the sponsor
- checks can be written to Miraloma PTA and deposited in the PTA box in the school office (those will not be recorded in the pledge system)
If you own or work for a company that wants to sponsor our Fun Run, we have a variety of sponsorship packages available to promote your business while supporting our school.
We strive to become more efficient every year, but we still need your help to make this a fun, successful event! We will need, bakers, water servers, check-out team, lap verifiers, clean up crew, and more. Please sign up to volunteer and bake for our bake sale!
WHAT TO Bring
- Picnic for your family (no potluck, but more savory goods available at the bake sale)
- Picnic blanket, sunscreen, camera etc. (Water is provided.)
- Cash for bake sale & coffee
- Any medications you and your child may need
Sorry - NO PETS